In Vanuatu, couples do not have to attend the Registry Office in person, but you do have to be in Vanuatu for three days prior to your ceremony. The Wedding Co-ordinator at your chosen resort, will organise your Marriage Licence before your arrival.
Six weeks prior to your departure you will need to send scanned copies of the following documents to Essence Tours.
• Copy of Birth Certificates
• Copy of Passports
• Decree Absolute Documents if Divorced
• Death Certificate of Previous Spouse if Deceased
• Completed Notice of Intended Marriage*
• Completed Witness Forms* (if you are traveling alone, then the Wedding Coordinator will provide witnesses for you)
• Parental consent if under the age of 21 years
• If you require a Roman Catholic priest to perform the ceremony, you will need baptism certificates and written confirmation to marry from your local Parish Priest.
(* These forms are available from Essence Tours)