Berlina & Tyrone
Mana Island Resort & Spa, Fiji
The 4* Mana Island Resort & Spa is an idyllic sanctuary in the heart of Fiji’s breathtaking Mamanuca Islands, surrounded by turquoise seas, coral reefs and white sandy beaches. With an eclectic mix of Fijian culture, activities, facilities and restaurants, the resort caters to all markets including families, couples, wedding parties, sporting groups and events, and is home to five restaurants and four bars, two swimming pools, a water sports hub, a dive centre, boutique shop, tennis courts and a kids club.
When relaxation is the order of the day, the resort dishes up four palm-fringed beaches from which to unwind. Swim, snorkel, paddleboard, dive or curl up on a beach chair and laze away the day, and the Mana Spa provides a haven for pampering and wellness.
The resort has an array of accommodation options ranging from traditionally styled Island Bures with outdoor showers, Ocean View Rooms, townhouse-style Oceanfront Suites overlooking South Beach, the adults only Beachfront Bures with Jacuzzis and the latest addition, Premium Beach Bures with plunge pools.
All accommodation features air-conditioning, ceiling fans, refrigerator, open timber decks or patios, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, Wi-Fi internet connection, hairdryer, safety box, iron and ironing board. Interconnecting rooms are available in Island and Deluxe Ocean View Bures.
We have booked our wedding and travel through Essence Tours, who are Fiji Island Specialists. As wholesale travel agents for Fiji, they liaise directly with the resort and have organised for rooms to be set aside for our group and special travel packages, however, travel can be customised to your individual requirements.
For enquiries and bookings, you can call them on 1300 762 901, email email@example.com, or click on the button below to request a quote.
Travel Packages can Include
- Return Flights
- Meet & Greet at Nadi Airport
- Return Coach Transfers to Denarau Marina
- Return Launch Transfers from Denarau to Mana Island
- Your Choice of Accommodation
(5 Nights is a resort special, but can be adjusted to your needs)
- All Meals (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Free Use of All Non-motorised Watersports Equipment
(From the Resort's Activities Bure)
- Two All-weather Tennis Courts with Night Lights
(Balls and racquets supplied)
Wedding Group Bonus - Mana Spa Special
Wedding guests who are booking a minimum of 5 nights stay are able to pre-purchase a 1 Hour spa treatment at the Mana Spa for FJD150.00 and receive a second 1 Hour spa treatment absolutely FREE!
- Mana Bliss Signature Massage (1 hour)
- Fijian Bobo Massage (1 hour)
- Aromatherapy Massage (1 hour)
- Reflexology Foot Massage (1 hour)
- Exfoliating Facial (1 hour)
Airfares for October 2019 will be available from December 2018.
As international travel agents, Essence Tours can assist with booking your flights to Fiji.
Prices quoted will include checked baggage and all taxes, are payable in full on confirmation and subject to increase until ticketed.
If you prefer to book your own flights or use your frequent flyer points, please send a copy of your flight details to Essence Tours so that they can confirm your airport transfers.
Travel Insurance - Don't Leave Home Without It!
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
You can obtain a quote from Essence Tours, or for a quick quote and purchase online click here
- Dependent Children Accompanying Parents Free
Day Tour packages will be added soon.
For Those Traveling with Children
- For flights, Children are classed as between 2-11 years
- Children 12 years and over are Full Adult Fare
- Mana Island Resort have a Family Friendly Special for those staying for 5 nights or more:
- 2 Children 0-14 years Stay, Play and Eat for Free.
- 5 hours Free Babysitting Service
- Play for Free at the ‘Tu Vonu’ Kids Club.
- Private child minding / babysitting is also available on an hourly basis for FJD5.00 per hour for maximum of 2 children
- No additional accommodation charges for 2 children 14 years and under staying with parents and using existing bedding.
- Kids Club is available for Children aged 3 to 12 years at a joining fee of F$30.00 (25% Tax included) per child per stay
- Please note that if you are flying with Virgin Australia, there are no bassinet provisions, so infants will need to be nursed for the duration of the flight