Emma & Simon
Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa
An enchanting tropical gem on the private Yanuca Island, Shangri-La's Fijian Resort and Spa offers couples and families an idyllic South Pacific escape.
As one of Fiji's luxury resorts, guests will also find an array of facilities that include the fabulous Chi Spa, a 9 hole golf course,
3 swimming pools, children’s play areas, a wide range of dining and recreation options, in addition to exceptional wedding and event venues
The resort offers a variety of accommodations, including Superior Lagoon View, Superior Ocean View, Superior Lagoon Ground, Superior Lagoon Family, Deluxe Ocean Family, 1 Bedroom Executive Suites, Premier Lagoon Bures and 1 Bedroom Premier Ocean Villas. All rooms feature tastefully furnished décor and a charming level of ambience which provide the perfect place to rest when not indulging in the exciting array of activities on offer at this iconic Fijian resort.
We have booked our wedding and travel through Essence Tours, who are Fiji Island Specialists. As wholesale travel agents for Fiji, they liaise directly with the resort and have organised special travel packages for our group, however, travel can be customised to your individual requirements.
For enquiries and bookings, you can call them on 1300 762 901, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the button below to request a quote.
Packages can include:
• Meet & Greet at Nadi Airport
• Return Transfers to Shangri-La's Fijian Resort
• Accommodation at Shangri-La's Fijian Resort
(6 Nights is a resort special, but can be adjusted to your needs)
• Full Buffet Breakfast Daily for 2 Adults & 2 Children Under 12
• Complimentary In-Room Internet Access
• Complimentary Non-motorised Water Sports
(Snorkeling equipment at a nominal charge)
• Up to 2 children under 17 stay free when sharing with parents and using existing bedding
• Up to 2 children under 12 years of age per room stay free and can participate in the Kids Eat Free Dining Programme
(at Lagoon Terrace Restaurant only provided they are accompanied by a paying adult)
As international travel agents, Essence Tours can assist with booking your flights to Fiji. Prices quoted will include checked baggage and all taxes, are payable in full on confirmation and subject to increase until ticketed.
If you prefer to book your own flights or use your frequent flyer points, please send a copy of your flight details to Essence Tours so that they can confirm your airport transfers.
TRAVEL INSURANCE - DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
You can obtain a quote from Essence Tours, or for a quick quote and purchase online click here
- Dependent Children Accompanying Parents Free
For Those Travelling with Children
- For flights, Children are classed as between 2-11 years
- Children 12 years and over are Full Adult Fare
- No additional accommodation charges for children under 17 years of age staying with parents and using existing bedding
- Up to 2 children under 12 years eat for free under the Kids Eat Free Programme
(Children must be accompanied by a paying adult dining with them to gain the free breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary Kids Club "Little Chiefs" for children 4-12 years
(younger children need a babysitter for infants)
- Cots are provided free of charge for infants
- On Virgin Australia flights there are no bassinet provisions, so infants will need to be nursed for the duration of the flight