Veronica & Sean
Wednesday, 5 July 2017
Naviti Resort, Fiji
Nestled within 38 acres of vibrant, tropical gardens and fronting bronzed-sand beach,
this beachside deluxe resort on Fiji's Coral Coast delights guests staying for work or play.
Enjoy the swim-up Pool Bar where mouth-watering cocktails satisfy tropical thirsts.
Let The Naviti Resort's accommodations enchant and inspire you while you enjoy the captivating South Pacific.
A haven of stylish design and sophisticated comforts embellished with Fijian décor,
220 charismatic hotel rooms, deluxe suites and beachfront villas reveal a delightful range of
lodging from charming garden-view hotel rooms to exclusive oceanfront villas.
The popular Garden View and Ocean View rooms are well-appointed
and offer comfortable accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children (under 13).
Bedding configuration is one queen and one single or two double beds
and inter-connecting rooms are available on request.
All rooms feature air-conditioning, flat-screen televisions, tea and cofee making facilites, telephones,
hair dryers. iron and ironing boards, in-room safes, refrigerators and private patios or balconies.
Comfortable, indulgent and inviting, the Studio and One Bedroom Villas are for adults only and
ideal for couples seeking seclusion and embellished ambience.
The villas feature a single king-size bed and a spacious, furnished balcony or patio.
Further touches include VIP bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, minibar fridge, television, iron and ironing board,
fruit basket and sparkling wine in the room upon arrival.
Naviti Resort is the ideal place to be on vacation.
The resort offers a wide range of activities tailor made for guests of all ages,
ensuring that everyone has that perfect and enjoyable holiday they've always wanted.
- Archery & Lessons - Day Tennis - Beach & Pool Volleyball - Touch Rugby & Soccer
- Fish feeding - Coconut husking - Beach walk - Snorkelling, kayaking & canoeing - Scuba diving lessons
For resort information and a full list of activities, click here
Essence Tours has organised for Garden and Ocean View rooms to be set aside at the resort for our group.
Please contact them on 1300 762 901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and bookings.
- Meet & Greet at Nadi Airport
- Return coach transfers to Naviti Resort
- 5 or 7 Nights Accommodation at Naviti Resort
(Can be tailored to your needs)
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Option of All Inclusive Package
(All meals & selected alcoholic beverages + bonuses)
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment during your stay
- Use of selected non-motorised watersports equipment
- 2 Children 12 and under stay and receive all meals FREE
FULL DETAILS & PRICES
Return Flights ex Melbourne are Currently
Fiji Airways: $1556.00 per adult and $1033.00 per child 2-11
Virgin Australia: $980.00 per adult and $596.00 per child 2-11
Please note that flights are instant purchase and subject to increase until ticketed
If you prefer to book your own flights or use your frequent flyer points,
we ask that you send us a copy of your flight details so that we can confirm your transfers
For Those Traveling with Children
- No additional accommodation charges for 2 children under 13 staying with parents
and using existing bedding (There will be additional charge if a rollaway bed is required)
- 2 Children 12 years and under eat for FREE from Children's Menu
- The RATU & ADI VONU KIDS CLUB caters to children from the ages of 5 to 12 years,
allowing parents some free time to enjoy themselves.
The children are split into 2 age groups, 5 to 8 year olds and 9 to 12 year olds,
ensuring that the children are engaged in activities that are suited to their age group.
Open from 10am until 10pm daily, with a fun packed daily kids program, Naviti youngsters are engaged in fun,
educational activities with a combination of Fijian cultural experiences, art & crafts
that will be sure to have your kids entertained throughout their stay.
- Private babysitting is also available
- Please note that if you are flying with Virgin Australia, there are no bassinet provisions,
so infants will need to be nursed for the duration of the flight
TRAVEL INSURANCE - DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. Please ask us for a quote or click here for a quote online
- Dependent Children Accompanying Parents Free